Accredited Hypnotherapy Training – The UK Professional Practitioner Hypnotherapy Course
This course provides you with everything you need to confidently go into practice, either full or part time, as an effective Professional Clinical Hypnotherapist. The one-year course is of approximately 400 hours duration of which 150 hours are in the classroom. It leads to a full diploma qualification (DHP) in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy with the opportunity to join the following leading professional bodies.
- The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- National Register of Psychotherapists & Counsellors
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The accredited hypnotherapy training programme has been designed to give you a thorough and sound knowledge of the application of ethical clinical hypnosis and hypnotherapy, even if you have no previous experience in the field. You will learn all the skills you need to be able to put people safely and effectively into hypnosis and how to apply various therapeutic techniques to help people overcome the conditions they present with.
To enhance your knowledge further, we will introduce you to some other techniques that complement hypnotherapy including Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
But it’s not just about gaining professional qualifications, our tuition also covers other aspects including business advice on how to set up your practice, including advertising and marketing.
The following subjects – and far more – are all covered in detail:
- Definition of hypnosis, what it can & cannot do
- How to build a successful hypnotherapy practice
- Differences between the stage hypnotist and the hypnotherapist
- How to hypnotise almost anybody
- How to recognise when somebody IS hypnotised
- How to effect safe release from the hypnotic state
- Direct and indirect therapeutic intervention
- How to get to the ‘root causes’ of problems
- Working with pain and physical illness
- Working with fear/phobias and weight control
- Helping people to stop smoking
- Dealing with stress, anxiety and depression
- Successful client management
- A method for understanding the different personality types
- A level one certificate in Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT)
- A one day introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
To sum up – Showing you how to help with any social, emotional or psychological condition
When you pass the Final Examination, you will receive:
- A CD of copyright-free music for you to use as background music in the consulting room or on any CDs or MP3s you may produce.
- A Graduation Pack CD which includes the entire course, making it quick and easy for you to search for information.
and, of course…
- A framed and personalised diploma for your consulting room wall.
When you enrol as a student, you will receive:
- A professionally written and prepared course of over 100,000 words at the rate of one module per month
- A number of books throughout the course, all included in your fee.
- 150 hours of classroom study
- Free email & telephone support
- Lunch provided locally during teaching weekends
“What will I be able to do?”
You will be properly equipped to go into professional practice as soon as you receive your qualification from the Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis. You will be competent enough to work effectively with most issues, including but not limited to:
|Stopping Smoking||Dealing with Habits||Anxiety and Stress|
|Anger Issues||Phobias and Fears||Weight Control|
|Pain Relief||Many Depressions||Test Exam Fears|
|Unresolved Grief||Work Related Stress||Confidence Problems|
|Sleeping Difficulties||Poor Self Image||Career Enhancement|
|Goal Achievement||Relationship Problems||Public Speaking|
|Psycho-sexual Problems||Concentration||Sporting Enhancement|
In the Classroom
Classes are held one weekend a month for 10 months, giving you a total of 150 hours of classroom tuition. You will be provided with a written course in excess of 100,000 words divided into 10 modules relating to each weekend. You will not only see demonstrations of techniques but will also practice each method with the other students, under guidance and support from RBCCH staff. Scripts and methodologies are given out as additional handouts.
Outside the Classroom
Between teaching weekends, you are required to complete a number of hours of practise and produce case studies based on this work. There will be some further assessed work including reading the books provided free of charge from the extensive reading list and a mid course assessment which helps you to feel confident that you are achieving the required standard. Finally you will be given an end of course exam to complete at home.
The 10 month hypnosis instruction course is comprehensive enough for you to be able to successfully and competently start your new hypnotherapy career as soon as you are qualified, safe in the knowledge that you have the lifetime support of the Principal and staff of the Royal Berkshire College of Clinical Hypnosis. At any time you need professional help or advice, we are here to answer your queries and that support is completely free (some schools and colleges charge fees for this valuable service)